Sunday 10 April 2011

Arived!

well as the3 title suggests, i have arrived. I'm not going to lie, its kinda scary being alone, my heart dropped when the dude told me my reservation was canceled because i didn't phone then a day in advance (i forgot) so now I've got a bed on the floor for tonight. tomorrow my reservation is still good which is a bonus. its too late to go exploring tonight so I'm just going to relax, all you can eat pizza tonight with a free beer, awesome. tomorrow i plan on visiting the beach. My 1st impression was 'oh shit what have i got myself into! but I'm sure all will look better in the day time, as i went past many favelas in the taxi. A dude at the hostel invited me to a favela funk party, party with the locals in the favela, I'm giving it a miss. i think the sooner i get to meet up with john the better as I'm shore this lone travelling thing is going get lonely.
that's all for now,
I'll blog when i can next

1 comment:

  1. party with the locals bruv? yeah man that doesnt sound too entertaining in the favela. they probably pounce on your white ass.
    I am still fuming regarding the phone call. That shouldnt be neccessary. And hang in there mate!

    Oh, and how much for your taxi?

    ReplyDelete