Saturday 30 July 2011

Army training ground? Ops.

One of my revelations on his trip has been my realisation that I have an urge to play sports, competitively and the raw physical side of things. This has spurred on my drive to get fitter and so myself and John have been trying to get as much exercise in as possible in our free time. Jogging has become a morning event, the 1st jog I have done in quite a wile killed me, i was shattered. The reason I'm gouge on about this is the other day myself an john came across a playing field and outside gym in the centre of town, so swig as it looking like it was for public use we, well use it publicly. 20 minuets into our session, myself jogging and sprinting around a football pitch and John lifting weights we are approached by an armed soldier. Only then does it become evident this is an army training ground, the army base across the road should have been a sign. And so we were told to leave the training area, back onto the streets for jogging in future think!

No comments:

Post a Comment