Wednesday 23 March 2011

Getting Close

So the day is 23rd of March, the flight is on the 10th. Actually cannot wait.

Nothing major to report on since my last post, I’ve been moving out my stuff.
Going to be strange moving out of this place, I’ve lived here for over a year and got so comfortable here. The really strange bit was the other day when I removed all of my posters of the wall and took all unnecessary cloths to my parent’s house.

Everything is done, I have a whole 2 draws dedicated to all of my trip stuff. Insurance bought, flight bought, Volunteering paid for. Just been keeping up to date with my friends expeditions in SA at the moment. Sounds like he’s having fun.

Flying into Rio should be great, Copacabana beach here I come! On a cheeky note, in an attempt to look less like a "fresh off the plane gringo" I have decided to tan up, out of a bottle. Decent results so far, standing on stern heterosexual ground here.

Right, that me done for now.

I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment